The Honeywell My Energy Smart™ Infrared Heater provides quick, safe heating for extra-large spaces. Six long-lasting quartz elements provide invisible heat, which is evenly distributed throughout the room. The HZ-980’s EnergySmart® Thermostat uses energy wisely, saving you up to 35% on your energy bills.* This efficient electric heater also features an automatic shut-off timer and two MyTemp settings, which allows you pre-set two favorite temperatures.
Two MyTemp Setting lets you pre select and set 2 of your favorite comfort settings; one for use during the day when everyone is up and about, then a second lower temperature for night when everyone’s in bed snuggled under the comforter.
Easy to clean air filter.
- EnergySmart® technology helps regulate power consumption, saving you up to 35% on energy bills vs. conventional heaters.
- Energy Usage Indicator clearly displays the amount of energy used at a specific time.
- Digital LED lights accurately indicate the room’s temperature and desired temperature.
- 1 – 8 hour automatic shut off timer.
- Remote control.
- Digital controls located upon the top of each unit; allowing easier view temperature and controls.
- Covered by a 3 year warranty.
- Cool touch housing. At one point my granddaughter was near or rather too near for this grandmas to feel comfortable; to our Honeywell heating unit, with cool touch housing I felt more at ease and confident in myself and the unit she would not be burned if she accidentally touched the units housing.
- Each unit is equipped with a 3 pronged ground wire plug.
- 4 way tip over protection auto shut off switch.
- Overheat protection.
Enter to win a Honeywell Heater form Kaz.com via the Giveaway Tools below and good luck! Please be a sweetie and share!
Thank You For Sharing, The Sharing Buttons Are Located At The Bottom or Top Of Each Post.
Earn Cash Back When YOU Shop Online With Ebates! I love the app for my phone!
*Note: facts and pictures may/may not be taken from the above mentioned site(s) or supplied by myself. Affiliate links may/are be included in this post.*