The Honeywell My Energy Smart™ Infrared Portable Heater provides quick, safe heating for extra-large spaces. Six long-lasting quartz elements provide invisible heat and forced fan which evenly distributes heat throughout the room.
The HZ-980’s EnergySmart® Thermostat uses energy wisely, saving you up to 35% on your energy bills.* This efficient electric heater also features an automatic shut-off timer and two MyTemp settings, which allows you pre-set two favorite temperatures.
The space heater is equipped with two MyTemp Setting lets you preselect and set 2 of your favorite comfort settings; one for use during the day when everyone is up and about, then a second lower temperature at night when everyone’s in bed snuggled under the comforter.
Easy to clean air filter, simply unplug and allow to cool down. Open the filter area on the back of the space heater and vacuum clean. Suggested to do so monthly, however, I have allergies so I vacuum mine every time I normally vacuum which is normally once per week.
- EnergySmart® technology helps regulate power consumption, saving you up to 35% on energy bills vs. conventional heaters.
- Energy Usage Indicator clearly displays the amount of energy used at a specific time.
- Digital LED lights accurately indicate the room’s temperature and desired temperature.
- 1 – 8 hours automatic shut off timer.
- Remote control.
- Digital controls located upon the top of each unit; allowing easier view temperature and controls.
- Covered by a 3-year warranty.
- Cool touch housing. At one point my granddaughter was near or rather too near for this grandma to feel comfortable; to our Honeywell heating unit, with cool touch housing I felt more at ease and confident in myself and the unit she would not be burned if she accidentally touched the units housing.
- Each unit is equipped with a 3 pronged ground wire plug.
- 4-way tip over protection auto shut off switch.
- Overheat protection.
The Honeywell infrared portable heater has been a useful addition to our whole house heating system. I use this in my bedroom to keep the temperature at a lower temperature as I prefer for my bedroom to be just a little cooler while I sleep around 68 degrees. The heater kicks off and on when the temperature drops throughout the day and night while I’m sleeping and once I became accustomed to the sound, I never hear it anymore when it cycles and the forced air fan kicks on during the night.
I’ve been using the Honeywell heater for 3 years now and it’s still going strong!
Stay warm this winter with a new Honeywell heater!
Thank You For Sharing, The Sharing Buttons Are Located At The Bottom Of Each Post And Along The Left Hand Side Of Feed.
Earn Cash Back While Shopping Online With Ebates! I Love the EBates App For My Phone & Laptop, The Ebates App Loads Automatically So I Never Forget To Click! Click The Picture Below For Details.*
*Note: facts and pictures may/may not be taken from the above mentioned site(s) or supplied by myself. Affiliate links included in this post.*