The Honeywell My Energy Smart™ Infrared Heater provides quick, safe heating for extra-large spaces. Six long-lasting quartz elements provide invisible heat, which is evenly distributed throughout the room. The HZ-980’s EnergySmart® Thermostat uses energy wisely, saving you up to 35% on your energy bills.* This efficient electric heater also features an automatic shut-off timer and two MyTemp settings, which allows you pre-set two favorite temperatures.
Two MyTemp Setting lets you pre select and set 2 of your favorite comfort settings; one for use during the day when everyone is up and about, then a second lower temperature for night when everyone’s in bed snuggled under the comforter.
Easy to clean air filter.
- EnergySmart® technology helps regulate power consumption, saving you up to 35% on energy bills vs. conventional heaters.
- Energy Usage Indicator clearly displays the amount of energy used at a specific time.
- Digital LED lights accurately indicate the room’s temperature and desired temperature.
- 1 – 8 hour automatic shut off timer.
- Remote control.
- Digital controls located upon the top of each unit; allowing easier view temperature and controls.
- Covered by a 3 year warranty.
- Cool touch housing. At one point my granddaughter was near or rather too near for this grandmas to feel comfortable; to our Honeywell heating unit, with cool touch housing I felt more at ease and confident in myself and the unit she would not be burned if she accidentally touched the units housing.
- Each unit is equipped with a 3 pronged ground wire plug.
- 4 way tip over protection auto shut off switch.
- Overheat protection.
Enter to win a Honeywell Heater form Kaz.com via the Giveaway Tools below and good luck! Please be a sweetie and share!
Thank You For Sharing, The Sharing Buttons Are Located At The Bottom Of Each Post And Along The Left Hand Side Of Feed.
Earn Cash Back While YOU Shop Online With Ebates! I Love the EBates App For My Phone And Laptop, IThe Ebates App Loads Automatically So I Never Forget! Click The Picture Below For Details.
*Note: facts and pictures may/may not be taken from the above mentioned site(s) or supplied by myself. Affiliate links are included in this post.*