by Wholly Guacamole® brand
Need some burger inspiration? If you want to take your burger routine to the next level, try out the Wholly Guacamole® dip cilantro lime cheeseburger. It’s a Mexican twist on your everyday burger. Fresh cilantro and tangy lime juice gives this burger a south of the border kick that can’t be beat.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 6 slices of Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 Hamburger buns
- Your favorite flavor of Wholly Guacamole dip
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, lime juice, garlic, onion, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Form beef mixture into patties.
- Cook burgers to desired doneness on a preheated grill. Add cheese to each burger during the last minute of cooking.
- Serve on toasted buns with a healthy dollop of Wholly Guacamole dip!
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
The perfect topping for this mouth-watering masterpiece is creamy Wholly Guacamole dip. You can even add hot sauce if you’re feeling spicy. This will quickly become your family’s new favorite! Try it today.
Wholly™ Stuffed Jalapenos
Wholly Guacamole® brand
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 7oz package of Wholly Guacamole® dip
- 24 slices of bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds.
- Mix cream cheese and Wholly Guacamole dip together.
- Stuff each jalapeno half with cream cheese mixture. Then, wrap a slice of bacon fully around each stuffed jalapeno half.
- Place stuffed jalapenos on a medium baking sheet. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Using tongs, turn over and cook for an additional 20 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked, browned and crispy.
- Grill over indirect heat for 8-10 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked, browned and crispy.
Let’s Get Grillin’!
Tips and tricks to get you ready for grill season, plus yummy avocado lime rice.
Happy Holidays Bonnie~ aka LeahSay (LeeSay one word).
*Note facts and pictures may/may not be taken from the above mentioned site(s) or supplied by myself.